[Interest] PostgreSQL cross compile for Pi

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Tue Oct 10 17:03:21 CEST 2017

If YOU need a copy of something which clearly will not fit within the
confines of the bug tracker system YOU take the additional time to copy it.

Turning your argument around, what happens when your current bug
tracking system disappears and is replaced by something else? You
_still_ lose the history.

A deep bug history is only necessary when bugs are allowed to rot for
decades. All actual changes must be accompanied by comments with the bug
fix so the source code keeps its own history.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com