[Interest] QQuickWindow::sceneGraphInvalidated not invoked

Russell, Matthew MRussell at neptec.com
Sun Sep 3 20:40:07 CEST 2017

(not able to reply to my previous message, hopefully subject matching will work.)

I re-read the description of the order of the signals in the comments on this bug report : https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-42620

My problem turned out to be that I had my renderers owned by some QObjects in my scene graph.  So when my QQuickView was being deleted, those objects were trying to destroy their renderers; all this before QQuickWindow emitted the sceneGraphInvalidated signal.

To fix this, I simply made the renderers shared pointers, and my threaded renderer takes shared ownership of them.