[Interest] QtWebEngine Linux navigator object

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Fri Sep 8 13:55:11 CEST 2017

Hi,

The relevant code that finds the maxTouchPoints value is int qtwebengine/src/3rdparty/chromium/ui/base/touch/touch_device_linux.cc inside the MaxTouchPoints() function.

That function iterates over the available touchscreens (not touchpads though). Thus my initial guess is that the touchscreen is not detected for some reason. I would try to find where the list of touchscreen is populated and work from there.