[Interest] strip: Customise Qt intaller, remove *.qt.io

Artem Sidyakin artem.sidyakin at qt.io
Thu Sep 28 11:34:56 CEST 2017

> I would like to disable some/most “*.qt.io" resources

You can uncheck “unwanted” repositories in settings, and then installer will fetch only the stuff you need.

For example, that’s how you get Qt Creator only:

1) https://i.imgur.com/EC9c6S5.png
2) https://i.imgur.com/lteXbdm.png

> and all the rest is pulled from a server i can manage

On the first screenshot (https://i.imgur.com/EC9c6S5.png) you can see that it is possible to add your own repositories.
There is also a documentation for Qt Installer Framework that might help: http://doc.qt.io/qtinstallerframework/ifw-online-installers.html

---
Artem Sidyakin