[Interest] strip: Customise Qt intaller, remove *.qt.io

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:53:42 CEST 2017

(If I may complain too, in France also the "download meta information"
takes a good ten to fifteen seconds every time. I have a 1gbp/s optical
fiber connection... downloading the whole qt sdk for a fast local mirror
takes less time than it takes for updating these damn metadata, which also
are updated sometimes twice when the maintenant tool also needs updating,
for twice the frustration).

Best,

-------
Jean-Michaël Celerier