[Interest] Secure WebSockets don't work in WinRT/UWP

Rogerio Nicolau r.nicolau at learningclip.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 13:12:53 CEST 2018

Hi

There is actually already a bug report for this issue at
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-56558.

The reason I am posting this on the mailing list is because it was
created over a year ago and there has been no movement on it, it is
still in the reported status. I was thinking that maybe it is assigned
to the wrong team as it hasn't been marked as a WinRT port issue.

Is there anyway we can get this reevaluated? I didn't create the report
so I can't edit it, but I do need the fix.

Thanks
Rogério