[Interest] Qt 5.10.1 TextField backgound inconsistency or regression

mail at herrdiel.de mail at herrdiel.de
Sun Apr 8 13:14:18 CEST 2018

Hi again,

in order to find out more about the QML errors mentioned in my previous
post, I have tried using Qt 5.10.1.

(MinGw5.3, Windows Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299, 64 bit)

While upgrading doesn't help there, it brought an
inconsistency/regression between the versions to my attention:

@

Repeater{

model:currentItem.similarPupils.count

TextField{

propertyvarcurrentSubItem:currentItem.similarPupils.get(index)

background:Rectangle{

color:"green"//normallymorecomplex

// anchors.fill:parent

}

verticalAlignment:Text.AlignVCenter

height:30

width:importCsvDuplicates.elementWidth

propertystringnameText:currentSubItem?currentSubItem.text:""

text:currentSubItem.text +"" +currentSubItem.propertyFromRole("distance")

}

}

@

In 5.10.0 this works fine, in 5.10.1 some TextFields are left white (see
pics below).

I can work around that by "uncommenting in" the
     anchors.fill: parent

Is this something to file a bug about or has this been done on purpose?

Best regards
Sebastian

This is 5.10.1 - white fields:

This is In 5.10.0 -  or In 5.10.1 with additional "anchors.fill: parent"

--
http://www.classintouch.de - Tablet-Software für Lehrer