[Interest] [Very OT] Re: WebGL platform and audio

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:52:35 CEST 2018

> Am 23.04.2018 um 17:58 schrieb Glen Mabey <gmabey at swri.org>:
>
> Jesus,
>
> Thanks for your reply.  I've followed your suggestion and created an issue.  Anyone monitoring this thread should be able to vote for it here:
>
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-67896

„... he audio comes out on the machine running the executable and not the one running the webbrowser.“

Ha! I just had to imagine a „Qt server“ serving Doom, and lots of players playing without sound in their browser... leaving the administrator wondering where all that chainsaw screaming, shouting, growling and shooting comes from: „What‘s all that noise coming from my server room all of a sudden?!“

;)

Cheers,
  Oliver