[Interest] qtwebview with qtwebchannel

Artem Sidyakin artem.sidyakin at qt.io
Fri Aug 17 19:11:46 CEST 2018

Have you already tried WebView (http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtwebview-webview.html) with WebChannel (http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtwebchannel-webchannel.html) over WebSocket (https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtwebsockets-websocketserver.html)? You referred to your previous e-mail, but I haven’t seen it, sorry.

I have a working example on desktop, but I haven’t tried it on iOS, although I don’t see why it would be any different. Except if iOS doesn’t allow to open a WebSocket. So if you were able to make it work on desktop but failed on iOS, then I guess that’s the case.

---
Artem Sidyakin