[Interest] qtwebview with qtwebchannel

Sylvain Pointeau sylvain.pointeau at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:38:23 CEST 2018

hello,  it is different since a webview in ios is a wrapper to UIWebView
(which is now deprecated in ios 12 BTW).

I tried everything but i could not make it work on ios, I may have to try
it again with a newer Qt version.... In the meantime nobody really tried
and could proove that it works so I am a bit puzzled on this thing.

if anybody could tell me it is working then ot would save me significant
time

Additionally I am wondering if this is not a security issue to open a
socket, does it means others could access it?

Best regards,
Sylvain