[Interest] Where do I find Release PDB files in online installer?

Roland Winklmeier roland.m.winklmeier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:31:43 CEST 2018

Dears All,

I just learned that according to QTBUG-3934, I should be able to install
PDB files for release binaries via the online installer.

Can someone point me to the hierarchy in the installer tree, where I could
find it for Qt 5.9.6? I must have missed it or they aren’t there.

Would be super useful since I just started to build Qt myself to have debug
info in release builds until I realized that this is already in place.

Thanks,
Roland