[Interest] Where do I find Release PDB files in online installer?

Markus Maier markus.maier.sw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:09:28 CEST 2018

Hi,

there is no option, the release pdb's are automatically installed by the
online installer.

E.g in my installation, the Qt dll's are installed
to C:\Qt\5.9.6\msvc2015_64\bin, and I have a pdb for every Qt dll in this
folder.

If this isn't the case for you, you should IMO file a bug.

Best regards
Markus