[Interest] Qt Quick 1 deprecated but no native styles for Qt Quick 2?

Jean-Michaƫl Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:11:51 CET 2018

I've used this for desktop style (before they tied it to other KDE libs -
looking at you, ExtraCmakeModules) :
https://github.com/KDE/qqc2-desktop-style

It works fine for me (though you have to mingle a bit with the font
settings to get the exact same text rendering than on QWidget in my
experience)