[Interest] Qt Quick Controls 1 deprecated but no native styles for Qt Quick Controls 2?

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:57:44 CET 2018

(Reposting as per the wishes of OP, sorry for the *déjà-vu*)

I've used this for desktop style (before they tied it to other KDE libs -
looking at you, ExtraCmakeModules) :
https://github.com/KDE/qqc2-desktop-style

It works fine for me (though you have to mingle a bit with the font
settings to get the exact same text rendering than on QWidget in my
experience)

-------
Jean-Michaël Celerier
http://www.jcelerier.name