[Interest] Qt Quick Controls 1 deprecated but no native styles for Qt Quick Controls 2?

René Hansen renehh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:46:21 CET 2018

This would be true in 2010, but not today. Material is pretty much as
"Native" as it comes for Android at least, and plenty of apps on iOS and
even on Mac, now ships in Material variants as well.

Users are more and more getting used to, not having a single native style
per os, but rather that each os has apps adhering to different design
frameworks. Look for instance at the 1.0 release of Flutter. They've chosen
to only include Cupertino and Material for now and I've seen literally zero
complaints by the community at large, of only including those two options.
(And yes, that's also for desktop, and even web via Hummingbird)

/René