[Interest] Modern

René Hansen renehh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:41:46 CET 2018

Vlad, do you have a source saying QML was an inspiration for Flutter?

I've recently talked with someone on the Flutter team, that literally
didn't even know QtQuick existed. At first I was sort of surprised, but
then again not really. I've talked with a lot of app developers, where Qt
isn't even on their radar.

/René