[Interest] qml or qwidget

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Fri Feb 23 14:10:58 CET 2018

Hi,

widgets or QML depends upon what type of application you want to build
and how you want the UI to look. Both widgets and QML are capable of
housing OpenGL content. Do you have a screenshot/mockup of the type of
UI you are after please?

I agree that Qt 3D is not wise at this stage if you already have your
own rendering framework. Changing that too whilst doing the rest of the
work is just adding to the complexity.

Cheers,

Sean