[Interest] how do I tell cmake that I need libQt5PositioningQuick.so

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jul 10 08:42:06 CEST 2018

When upgrading to Qt 5.11 we ran into an odd problem when packaging our app... we seem to be missing a dependency for libQt5PositioningQuick.so (or QtPositioningQuick.framework on Mac). What's odd is that this worked perfectly fine with Qt 5.10 - so nothing from our side has changed.

I'd love to hear if there's a magic incantation I could tell cmake to make sure that library is bundled.

Thanks

/D

PS: all this is for Subsurface and I'm happy to provide tons of details - but instead of drowning you in output, maybe this makes it easier for someone to spot what we need to do. Please let me know if you'd rather have the nitty gritty...