[Interest] qmlscene install problems (was: Interest, Digest, Vol 82, Issue 5)

Henry Skoglund fromqt at tungware.se
Mon Jul 16 21:23:02 CEST 2018

Hi, I just downloaded Qt Creator's sources and perused the welcome
plugin, try as I might I couldn't find any usage of qml, instead I found
lots of widgets like QStackedWidgets, QHBoxLayouts and QVBoxLayouts
being created by the welcome plugin.

I don't understand how not loading that welcome plugin would help in any
way with any qml problems?

Rgrds Henry