[Interest] icons color on Android Wear

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Sat Jul 21 16:23:56 CEST 2018

Hi all,
I am writing a small QML app for Android Wear (Qt 5.11.1, Android 4.4W
but I have also tried with 8.0, same issue).

The problem is that all icons appear "inverted", i.e black color become
white. The same app running on desktop or "regular" Android shows the
icon as they should. This occurs on a real device or with an ADB
emulator. This is can be easily reproduced with the Wear app example
provided with Qt. Icons are in a QML RoundButton.

Can it be somehow a pb with a style, or does someone knows what could
trigger such a behavior?

Thanks
Philippe.