[Interest] App crashing because of ImageProvider when exiting

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Jul 25 11:24:21 CEST 2018

Hi,

Yesterday I have used for the first time a QQuickImageProvider but I’m having problems because now the app crashes when I terminate it.

Tried to do the following in order to avoid the crash but it is crashing anyway:

ImageProvider imageProvider;
engine.addImageProvider("pictures", &imageProvider);

QObject::connect(&app, &QGuiApplication::aboutToQuit, [=]()
{
    e->removeImageProvider("pictures");
});

The crash is always something like this:

malloc: *** error for object 0x7ffeef34e900: pointer being freed was not allocated

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nuno