[Interest] Android bluetooth in a thread

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Thu Jul 26 09:08:00 CEST 2018

Hello,

Another question about QBluetooth, this time on Android:

If I run a bluetooth "client" class in a thread, discovery fails and I
have this weird message in the console:

QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'QBluetoothServiceInfo'
(Make sure 'QBluetoothServiceInfo' is registered using
qRegisterMetaType().)

If I run the exact same class in the main thread, no such message and
everything works OK.

I know that on Mac OS bluetooth must be run in the main thread. Is it
the same for Android? What about other OS (Linux, Windows, iOS) ?

Thanks
Philippe.