[Interest] Chromium build failure, SSL and Qt 5.6.3 vs 5.6.0,

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:09:03 CEST 2018

On 31 July 2018 at 23:55, Kai Koehne <Kai.Koehne at qt.io> wrote:
> [...]

It is indeed! ;)
The core problem, is that you have dropped Linux32 for both open
source and commercial users.

Unfortunately the code base i'm dealing with cannot run on 64 bits
machine (both runtime and build time).
We need to run Qt 5.6 on:
- Windows/intel 32 bits
- Linux/intel 32 bits
- Linux/arm 32 bits

We need to build Qt and Qt apps on:
- Windows/intel 32 bits
- Linux/intel 32 bits

And building Qt for Linux 32 is a real pain.
Why don't you provide QQuickCompiler for Linux32 to your paid customers?

Chris