[Interest] Running Qt application on Linux without screen

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:11:54 CEST 2018

@Francisco

Perhaps it wold be possible to move non GUI code out from application and
create gui one connecting with backend.

@Tony
Sorry using word "service" was unfortunate. The app is just started from
systemd - that's all. It is GUI application using OpenGL, Qt Quick etc.
I noticed that it works ok with wayland headless-backend.so but by default
this backend does not render anything.

App works OK on odroid-c2(mali-fbdev) however odroid there are some
parameters passed from uboot to kernel that ensures HDMI reports as if it
is always connected.