[Interest] How to publish a message in QML with Qtmqtt

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Tue Jun 19 09:11:09 CEST 2018

Hi,

You seem to be perfectly right that publishing does not work out of the box. This is mostly because of a failing auto-conversion from QString to QMqttTopicName.

The easiest workaround is to apply attached patch, which adds a publish using a QString and do the conversion manually. Feel free to create a bugreport, so that we can take this into consideration when adding a proper qml api for this module.

BR,
Maurice Kalinowski