[Interest] High-dpi fixing for Qt 5.5

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:28:30 CET 2018

Den 2 mars 2018 6:05 em skrev "John Weeks" <john at wavemetrics.com>:

Do it in the showEvent()?

Hum, that's a good idea, thanks. I guess the parentage up to a top level
widget will always have been established by then, and that top level window
will always have a windowHandle()?

I guess in my event handler I should also check if the window() has changed
since the last time, and if it has, disconnect and reconnect to the
windowHandle() of the new window().

Curious to know if anyone else is using this approach (showEvent) for
reliable screen change detection.

In any case, how come QWidget itself doesn't have a screenChanged? This
seems to be more complicated than it has to be.

Elvis