[Interest] Unit test framework

Himanshu Vishwakarma himvish997 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:14:38 CET 2018

I have to test the software, not by GUI I have to test the software have
lots of file qml and js, How I can test the file of js and qml through the
qt.

problem is in the testing of the javascript file.

How we connect them with the QtQuick QuickTest?

Above software is not free charging too much.

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 7:07 AM, Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com> wrote:

> http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtquick-qtquicktest.html
> But for GUI testing, I think FrogLogic has the only product to exerceise a
> GUI.
>
> *Sent:* Saturday, March 03, 2018 at 4:16 PM
> *From:* "Himanshu Vishwakarma" <himvish997 at gmail.com>
> *To:* interest at qt-project.org
> *Subject:* [Interest] Unit test framework
> Hi,
>
> I am working on the software testing which has lots of files of .qml, .js
> and .rcc( including .qrc) and some file of  C++.
>
> For the C++, using the QtTest libraries for the unit test and testing is
> almost done. But another main part of the software is left which having the
> code of QML, JavaScript and rcc( including .qrc). There the lots of GUI
> testing the software.
>
> please give me links blogs, tutorial or sample of the project (similar to
> my project) where the unit testing is done. So I can learn and apply unit
> testing.
>
> Looking for the positive reply!
>
> link to the project: https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt
> link to the project idea: https://community.kde.org/
> GSoC/2018/Ideas#Project:_Unit_test_framework
> --
> Regards,
> Himanshu Vishwakarma

Regards,