[Interest] How to render small Images decently on non retina displays with QtQuick?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Mar 7 00:16:44 CET 2018

Does anyone knows which modules we need to have compiled in order to make svg support work?

I depend on a static build of Qt and while I was able to use SVG with the prebuilt Qt, I couldn’t make use of it using my static build.

I realised I was missing qtsvg module but even after including it in the build it still says "unsupported graphic format”

Any ideas?

Thx!

Regards,

Nuno