[Interest] Qt-3D scene file formats

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:47:45 CET 2018

Not sure if it helps the discussion, but taking a quick look at
AssimpImporter::assimpSupportedFormats() in
qt3d/src/plugins/sceneparsers/assimp/assimpimporter.cpp, "blend" is in fact
listed as a supported format (along with 52 other formats).

Wasn't Sean loading them in some of his examples where he was using
Blender? Or was he saving to a different format?

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>