[Interest] Efficiently render QtQuick-scene and encode to H264 on i.MX6 VPU?

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Fri Mar 23 09:12:18 CET 2018

Hi Gunnnar,

thanks a lot, this gives me a good starting point. I didn't know I could
use GL_viv_direct_texture "in reverse" like this, I'll try it out. Already
using it to stream decoded h264 video to a texture for rendering to the
screen.

I don't know which one will work best, but you want to avoid the
> QOpenGLFrameBufferObject -> QImage conversion at all cost :)

Yeah that's the one I was worried about :)

Cheers,
Ola