[Interest] QCameraInfo & Qt 5.10.1

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:28:39 CEST 2018

Hi,

I figured out what was changed. First of all QCamera::start() now just
move camera to Loaded status (at least on Linux with GStreamer), not
Active, so I had to listen camera status change and do additional steps
in Loaded status. And second, if camera is in active status
QCameraInfo::availableCameras() doesn't contains active camera, so I had
to workaround it in my app.