[Interest] Loading libGLES_mali.so on Android

René Hansen renehh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:54:07 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm working on an Android application I'm building and linking against a
device pulled version of libGLES_mali for OpenGL ES and OpenCL specifically.

However when I deploy to a device I get an *UnsatisfiedLinkError*, because
the library resides under */vendor/lib/egl* on the device and not the just
*/vendor/lib* or */system/lib*.

Afaict, this is the two default library paths available to the app process:
https://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/System.html#getProperties
()

I haven't been able to figure out how to augment the library load path of
the Qt process on Android. I've even tried setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH with
qputenv, but no dice.

Any help much appreciated.

René Hansen