[Interest] Accelerator keys and Chinese translation

brian heim brianlheim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 03:22:11 CEST 2018

Hey all,

For fun, I'm attempting to make a Chinese translation of a Qt-based project
using QtLinguist. Chinese is not my first language and I don't typically
use it while I'm working, so I'm kind of clueless about how one would use
accelerators in this situation. For example, "Select &All" becomes 全选 -
should I (and how can I) specify an accelerator for that? If I don't
specify one, will the shortcut fall back to the "&A" from the English
translation?

Thanks,
Brian