[Interest] Rotating leaves

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:44:02 CEST 2018

Hi,

Not sure how, but I did:

static inline bool lessZero( const QVector3D & v )
{
     return ( v.x() < 0.0f || v.y() < 0.0f || v.z() < 0.0f );
}

... Sorry for skipped code, just hope that I'm clear.

if( lessZero( branch ) )
         plainAngle = -plainAngle;

And seems that with inverting angle of rotation of leaf's plain to
branch on less zero components in branch vector always set leaf
perpendicularly to branch. Could anybody explain the math here, please?

Not sure in this solution but it works :)