[Interest] QtQuick for mobile - any experience to share?

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Fri May 25 15:48:54 CEST 2018

Sylvain,
please take a look at my blog series
https://appbus.wordpress.com/category/qt-for-mobile/overview/
there are also some example apps at github

also some tips HowTo develop performant mobile apps with Qt:
https://blog.qt.io/blog/2016/09/22/qt-conference-apps-out-of-the-developer-trenches-part-1/

I have developed many mobile business apps running on Android and iOS
using QtQuickControls2
>From customer feedback Apps feel like native apps

QQC2 support different densities
https://doc.qt.io/archives/qt-5.10/qtquickcontrols2-highdpi.html

take a look at QQC2 controls using Gallery App:
https://doc.qt.io/archives/qt-5.10/qtquickcontrols2-gallery-example.html

I'm really happy with QQC2 - it's really fast and easy to customize
all business logik and networking I'm doing w C++

ekke

Am 25.05.18 um 15:12 schrieb Sylvain Pointeau:
> Dear all,
>
> Do you have any experience that you can share on your mobile
> development using QtQuick?
>
> compared to native? compared to react-native? others?
>
> How did you manage the different device sizes? and phone size / tablet
> size? mobile + desktop?
>
> I am really puzzled about which technology to choose.
>
> Many thanks in advance for sharing.
>
> Best regards,
> Sylvain

ekke (ekkehard gentz)

independent software architect
international development native mobile business apps
BlackBerry 10 | Qt Mobile (Android, iOS)
workshops - trainings - bootcamps

*Qt Champion
BlackBerry Elite Developer
*
max-josefs-platz 30, D-83022 rosenheim, germany
mailto:ekke at ekkes-corner.org
my blog: http://ekkes-corner.org
app development blog: http://appbus.org

twitter: @ekkescorner
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ekkehard/
Steuer-Nr: 156/220/30931 FA Rosenheim, UST-ID: DE189929490