[Interest] Multiple Qt Bluetooth Low Energy servers on one device using Qt?

Erik Botö erik.boto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:11:55 CET 2018

I want to expose multiple BLE services from one device using Qt (on linux),
but don't know how to do it if it's even possible.

In my specific case I want my device to be both a heart rate service (HRS)
and a cycling power service (CPS).

My testing code is very similar to the heart rate server example from Qt's
documentation,
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-heartrate-server-main-cpp.html, and I've
tried the following two approaches:

   1. Using two QLowEnergyControllers from one application
   2. Using one QLowEnergyController, but adding two different services
   using bleController->addService().

However it doesn't seems like either one is working properly.

Can this be done, and if so, what is the correct way?