[Interest] update on building Qt/Linux with clang?

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:50:10 CET 2018

> clang sometimes segfaults while compiling, the crash usually goes if I
try
again.

in my case it's not clang which crashes but the qlalr that clang produces.
For some reason it works :
- when building in debug
- when building statically

it's just the release / dynamic configuration that crashes, and I don't
know how to instruct Qt's configure to keep debug symbols for release
builds of the tools in order to get a proper stacktrace.