[Interest] Qt 5.12 Beta 3 slows down ext Javascript library (RSA encrypt)

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Tue Nov 6 06:48:32 CET 2018

Am 06.11.18 um 06:30 schrieb Tomasz Olszak:
> Still there is a performance regression somewhere and while the C++
> solution is most performant
will try again to find a C++ solution for Android, iOS
>  the cause of this regression can hit other
> parts of Qml stack.
have created bug with example app
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-71591
> Ekke do you use prebuilt binaries or do you compile them yourself?
sorry, I'm only using prebuilt binaries
... and it's even much work to test my complex mobile apps against 5.10,
5.11, 5.12, QtC 4.7.x, 4.8Beta, all the iOS / Android versions /
devices/ ... ;-)

ekke