[Interest] Fatal Q_ASSERT in 5.12.0-beta4?

Olivier B. perso.olivier.barthelemy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:59:43 CET 2018

It seems that in commit
https://github.com/qt/qtbase/commit/f4169a633b97b7b6e7365172cf3d38d2f16a8914#diff-0e5a174e7dafaad904b9cb7af5a4c89c
of September 19th, an optimisation disable in VS project generator was
reverted. It initially was put to avoid the assert i get in QString
copy constructor, due to a bug in MSVC2010. Could it be that the bug
is still there in VS2015? I only get the issue with "-tp vc", not when
generating nmake makefiles