[Interest] TreeView cells background color with delegate

Nicolas Krieger nicolas.krieger at medecom.fr
Tue Nov 13 12:21:18 CET 2018

Hello,

I have a QTreeView with delegates for some rows, but not all rows.

I would like to unified the colors in the rows.

In the capture, there is only a delegate for the first column. I display
informations the way I want, but I can not find the good way to display
the background when the row is hovered or selected.

In the capture, the first row is hovered and the second one is selected.

I have tried using "highlight" or "lighter/darker" but it seems it is
not the good options.

I know how to use the color for the background, but I don't know which
color to use for the background of my delegate.

Any idea ?

--
*Nicolas Krieger*