[Interest] Problem with font size on Android and High DPI

Nguyen Ngoc Thach Chau chaupad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:04:41 CET 2018

        QGuiApplication app(argc, argv);

        QScreen *screen = app.screens()[0];

        double dpi = screen->physicalDotsPerInch();

        dpi-= dpi * 10/100;

        if(dpi >= 640) dpi = dpi/640; //xxxhdpi

        else if (dpi >= 480) dpi = dpi/480; //xxhdpi

        else if (dpi >= 320) dpi = dpi/320; //xhdpi

        else if (dpi >= 240) dpi = dpi/240; //hdpi

        else if (dpi >= 160) dpi = dpi/160; //mdpi

        else if (dpi >= 120) dpi = dpi/120; //ldpi

        else{

            dpi = 1;//ldpi

        }

I used as above then multiply all font pixels with "dpi".