[Interest] How to enable chrome:// urls in qtwebengine?

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Mon Nov 19 13:01:32 CET 2018

Hi,

Not all Chrome URLs are disabled. Some of them are still available, for example chrome://gpu/
Here's a list I found https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/2292

I don't think we have a documented list of supported urls because:
1) Not all the plumbing code is there to make them work
2) Not all of them make sense in WebEngine context (because some Chromium components are stripped).
3) The available urls change from release to release afaik.

You could also try entering chrome://chrome-urls/ in Chrome, and then testing each URL in WebEngine.