[Interest] Porting Qt to our RTOS

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Mon Nov 26 11:24:01 CET 2018

Hi,

About fixing bugs, according to bugreports.qt.io we have:
- Over 2000 bugs fixed in Qt 5.12 LTS since Qt 5.9.7
- Over 3000 bugs fixed in Qt 5.9 LTS since Qt 5.6.3
- Over 2000 bugs fixed in Qt 5.6 LTS since Qt 5.5.1

That sums up to about 7000 bugs fixed in the past 3 years. In addition there are always bugs fixed that did not have a report.

Yours,

	Tuukka