[Interest] -openssl-linked required package for Ubuntu 18.04

roland at logikalsolutions.com roland at logikalsolutions.com
Wed Nov 28 19:03:00 CET 2018

Thanks!

I had just conducted that experiment myself. Well, am conducting.
Configured fine and am building now. Just need to be sure the Deb will
build on 14 then install and run on 16 and 18. SSL not actually used
in this release, just don't want to have to yick with the build
machines once configured. Next release (when approved) should have
only internal changes.

Thanks again,
Roland