[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 86, Issue 17

roland at logikalsolutions.com roland at logikalsolutions.com
Thu Nov 29 13:55:47 CET 2018

Quoting Thiago Macieira:

> Can you find the section of the config.log where it tried to find openssl and
> failed? It will have an error message there.

If you are asking to help solve the problem, the problem is solved by
installing

libssl.0-dev

on 18.04. Something seems to be hard coded for this specific version
instead of floating with whatever libssl-dev installs.

If you are asking because you want me to paste error here so configure
can be fixed, I will try to set up another Dev VM some time before
Monday to reproduce the error and paste the message. Sadly, I blasted
rather than preserving the directory where I did that particular build.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com