[Interest] QML: Wrapping an item from outside

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Mon Oct 1 16:30:04 CEST 2018

Those eample were pure Qml, not C++.  For the auto size, you are on the
right track with the childrenRect.

I just don't get your example. but just alias to your Rectangle childrens
or data. If you use a delegate (this is normally used for Component
property that will be instantiate).

if you want dynamic instance,
property Component delegate

Then you will need something like Loader, Repeater, ObjectLoader to create
instance of the Component.