[Interest] proper (silent) exit in response to SIGHUP?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 11:28:50 CEST 2018

On Sunday October 14 2018 07:52:39 Jean-Michaël Celerier wrote:

>yeap, for me this makes QtCreator crash all the time on linux - fairly
>frustrating, you're writing code, want to see the doc of some class, press
>F1 and then boom ! byebye qtc

What, also on Linux? How many qhc files do you have configured (imported) in Creator?

On Mac I can hardly have the full collection of Qt's own component .qhc files (even in the Assistant) - for a single Qt version.
This is the ticket in question: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-59664

Back to the original topic: I've been trying to follow what goes on when using QtConcurrent::run; how many file descriptors does this open (or using a QThread in general), on average?

R.