[Interest] proper (silent) exit in response to SIGHUP?

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:52:52 CEST 2018

>  What, also on Linux? How many qhc files do you have configured
(imported) in Creator?

quite a bunch, I've got them for the Qt versions I target (5.6, 5.9, 5.11
and sometimes the beta) + KDE Frameworks + CMake + cppreference + two
additional qchs for the software I work on. At some point I also had
OpenCV's.
But I already had to incread my ulimit maximums quita a bit to be able to
handle all of this.

-------
Jean-Michaël Celerier
http://www.jcelerier.name