[Interest] Deployement/Installation with QBS

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:01:00 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have a DynamicLibrary project and I want that QtCreator copy the dll in
an other directory than the shadow build one before running the custom run
command I set.

So in my qbs file I put:

        Group {

            files: "*.dll"

            qbs.install: true

            qbs.installRoot: project.path

            qbs.installDir: "tests/Direct3D Tutorials/C++/Debug"

        }

In the DynamicLibrary block and added a "Qbs Install" deployement
step, but it doesn't works. There is few log so I can't figure out
what is wrong.

If possible I am looking for a solution that doesn't request a user
configuration.

--
Xavier