[Interest] Qt Android with OpenSSL problems "OpenSSL vulnerabilities in your apps"

René Hansen renehh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:13:10 CET 2018

Somehow it seems you're still bundling 1.0.1e, so that's what you need to
look for. I'm not sure where to start, since I don't know your specific
project but afaik OpenSSL was a manual include as far back as 5.6
<http://doc.qt.io/qt-5.6/opensslsupport.html>, so the version you're using,
5.9.4, shouldn't be doing any magic stuff either. /René